Why are Tom’s Dulcimers the professional’s choice?
Each dulcimer incorporates coarse (wrench) tuners as well as fine fiddle type tunings allowing musicians to perform quicker and more accurate tuning adjustments
SELECT SOUND WOODS – No Plywood!
- Soundboard: 1,000 year old red cedar and coastal Sitka Spruce
- Pin Blocks: Noble hardwoods such as rosewood, black walnut or maple
- Sound Hole Rosettes: Hand carved of yellow cedar or yew
For performance and recording, acoustic pick-ups are standard equipment.
- Finished Spruce or Cedar Soundboard
- Intricate inlays using beautiful materials such as abalone, silver, gold and/or brass
- Back Inlaid Bridge Position Markers
EACH DULCIMER IS UNIQUE
Let Tom build one for you.